Become a member of the Priestley Centre
The Priestley International Centre for Climate brings together researchers from across the University of Leeds to work collaboratively in areas related to climate change, its impacts and response strategies.
Priestley Centre membership is open to all University of Leeds staff and postgraduate researchers whose interests align with the vision of the Centre: delivering research to underpin robust and timely climate solutions.
Why become a Priestley Centre member?
Raise your profile
- Build your professional profile and be associated with an internationally-renowned climate research centre
- Receive communications support to promote and translate research to fellow academics and external stakeholders, including policymakers and the media, where resources permit
Build your network
- Network, collaborate and socialise with climate researchers from across the University of Leeds
Access pathways to impact
- Access the Priestley Centre’s network spanning business, government and academia
- Develop your professional skills through training, knowledge and skills sharing
Secure new funding
- Develop and extend interdisciplinary research projects in cross-faculty collaborations
- Receive guidance and support for developing major research funding bids, where resources permit
Priestley Centre members should be:
- Committed to contributing to the development of climate solutions and working collaboratively across disciplinary boundaries
- Committed to promoting the Priestley Centre’s reputation both internally and externally
- Committed to building a vibrant Priestley Centre community
- Committed to raising awareness of climate research beyond academia