- Tuesday 13 June 2023, 11:45 - 13:00 CEST
- Online and Berlin room, World Conference Center Bonn
Join us for this interactive side event at the UNFCCC intersessionals in Bonn to hear the latest science on the value of the 1.5°C limit for the Global Stocktake’s main themes – mitigation, adaptation, and means of implementation. The event will explore cutting-edge research on 1.5-aligned pathways, the implications of overshooting, and the co-benefits and trade-offs of mitigation actions.
Paul Dodds, Professor of Energy Systems, UCL Energy Institute
- Rueanna Haynes, Director Climate Analytics Caribbean
- Claire Fyson, Co-Head of Policy, Climate Analytics
- Harry Kennard, Researcher, Climate Services for a Net Zero Resilient World
- Piers Forster, Professor of Climate Physics and Director of the Priestley Centre, University of Leeds
- Iliana Cardenes, International Climate Science Lead, DESNZ, UK Government
Followed by a networking lunch.
This joint event is hosted by Climate Analytics, University of Leeds, UK Government and University College London.Watch live on YouTube