- Time: 10:15 - 16:30
- Location: Cloth Hall Court, Quebec Street, Leeds LS1 2HA
- External URL: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/climate-culture-collaboration-tickets-88497489373
This event will explore how collaboration across the education and cultural sectors has been used to expand climate change knowledge, debate and as a vehicle for positive action. The ‘Open Space’ format of the afternoon session will be an opportunity for delegates to shape the discussion and consider what sort of collaborative and transdisciplinary models are needed to achieve greater sector and societal impact.
- Keynote – Michelle Dickson is the Director, Strategy at Arts Council England
- Simon Curtis, Head of Production, Royal Exchange Theatre, Manchester & founding member of the Manchester Arts Sustainability Team (MAST)
- Anna Santomauro, Programme Curator, Arts Catalyst
- Megan Clinch, Senior Lecturer in Medicine and Society, Queen Mary University of London
- Jamie Saye, Senior Technician, Opera North and founding member of Sustainable Arts in Leeds
The afternoon Open Space session will be led by Clare Martynski, Communication and Engagement Officer at the the Priestley International Centre for Climate. Delegates will be invited to contribute a discussion topic that explores the role of collaboration, between the education and cultural sectors, as a vehicle for climate change research, action and debate.
Food and refreshments will be available.Book tickets
Tickets: £35 full price.
Concessions: £15 (for delegates who are students, interns, placement students, freelance practitioners, unwaged or on benefits)
Delegates purchasing a full price ticket (£35) can also apply to bring a free plus one (limited number available). A free plus one is reserved for a delegate who is a students, intern, placement student, freelance practitioner, unwaged or on benefits.
Email email@example.com for more information.