The University of Leeds offers an array of postgraduate modules and programme that focus on climate change and are designed to equip students with the knowledge and skills to be a climate leader.
Please note the list is not exhaustive, as the topic of climate change is an important dimension to many programmes and modules across multiple faculties. Modules available as a discovery module include (d) in the title.
- MRes Climate and Atmospheric Science
- MSc Climate Change and Environmental Policy
- MSc Climate Change and Environmental Policy (part time)
School of Earth and Environment
- SOEE5540M Climate Change: Physical Science Basis (d)
- SOEE5550M Climate Change: Impacts and Adaptation (d)
- SOEE5561M: Climate Change Mitigation (d)
Inter-Disciplinary Ethics Applied Centre
School of Media and Communication